There are more than 9,000 books that include the ideas, concepts, and principles of The Law of Attraction. For most people, the prospect of sifting through this vast amount of books is a confusing and overwhelming proposition. To help save you time I put this personally curated list of the best law of attraction books I've read to-date. Whether you are already well-versed or just getting started, feel free to use this list as a reference point to come back to for your next read.
Interest in Manifestation and the Law of Attraction has been a hot topic for many years. And, as a result, it has inspired the writings of many books from people all over the world. In fact, as of publishing this post, there are over 9,000 books available on Amazon.com related to the Law of Attraction. Understandably, for many people, just the thought of sifting through such a vast amount of books is a confusing and overwhelming proposition. Now, you might be asking: "What are the best law of attraction books?" "Who are the best experts on the topic?" and "Which are worth reading?" Well, to help answer your questions and to help you get what you want faster, in this post I share my personally curated list of top 21 Law of Attraction books.
About this List
- Whether you are just starting out or looking to deepen your understanding of the law of attraction, I suggest for you to use this list of books as a shortlisted guide. For each book, I've included a succinct summary to help you pick and choose your next reading.
- All of the books discuss and include important elements of the Law of Attraction in different ways.
- The list is in no particular order.
- It doesn't only include the oldest or newest writings but rather a blend of both.
- Every one of the authors listed are, in my opinion, highly credible experts in their respective fields. I find that all of these authors have very powerful and impactful messages. Teachings, written in such a way that I hope will encourage you to open your mind to the unlimited possibility around you. So, whatever you decide to dive into, I hope you will absorb what is most valuable and meaningful to you and use it.
- Use my short summaries to help you choose a book that best resonates and piques your interest.
- While it has taken me many years and many book readings to collate, by no means is this an exhaustive list.
- I encourage you to choose what piques your interest at this point and time and simply jump right in.
21 of the Best Law of Attraction Books
1. The Attractor Factor by Joe VitaleThe Attractor Factor, and what makes it a rich book of teachings is that Joe shares his learnings and secrets through his incredible life experiences.
Joe has a Ph.D. in Metaphysical Science and currently serves as an ordained minister. The main focus of his writings is to help people understand the Universal truths behind the law of attraction and how to use it to help them achieve their dreams. What makes The Attractor Factor one of the best law of attraction books available today is that it details a comprehensive 5-step guide. The guide includes loads of exercises designed to help you redefine your goals. If you have trouble with self-defeating thoughts, this book provides techniques to help you dissolve your negative thoughts and beliefs and get you to focus on the positive aspects of your life.
"Everything that’s around you right now in your life, (including the things you’re complaining about), you’ve attracted"
– JOE VITALE, author of The Attractor Factor.
2. Change Your Thoughts Change Your Life by Wayne Dyer
Wayne's Tenacity, perseverance, and teachings about our thoughts is an inspiration to the workings of the law of attraction. And, continues to be an inspirational example of what's possible for every one of us. The powerful messages in his writings are profoundly useful because they are drawn from his own personal experiences. It is clear, through the messages in his book Change Your Thoughts Change Your Life, Wayne had a strong desire to show others around him that it is truly possible to live an extraordinary life and leave a significant impact on other people’s lives. In his own life, Wayne set out to be a good example in the way he has lived. And, as a result. Wayne has not only left having made a positive impact on the world but also left a wealth of lessons about living an abundant life from which we can all learn from.
Essentially, this book is a deconstruction of the 81 verses of the Tao. The Tao Te Ching was written by Lao-tzu in ancient China about 2500 years ago and while there are many translations, Wayne's translations and interpretations in this book carry over the great wisdom and profound teachings.
"Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change."
– WAYNE DYER, author of Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life.
3. The Astonishing Power of Emotions by Esther & Jerry Hicks
As much as Esther Hicks is the author, in her writings, she claims to challenge a group of intangible non-physical beings collectively referred to as Abraham. Yes, it sounds far-fetched and preposterous but that doesn’t matter. Even though Esther is making it all up as she goes, her writings provide incredibly profound and insightful wisdom you might ever read. Throughout this book, her writing is related to the Old Testament teachings of Abraham. Which, if everyone lived by, world peace would be a reality by tomorrow.
Esther and Jerry's book The Astonishing Power of Emotions is not only one of the best law of attraction books but also among the best psychology publications I've come across that should be taught in schools. The learnings are so powerful that the book could be the ultimate guide—particularly if you are dealing with pain and sorrow in your life. Applying their unique and practical approach can uplift you from looming sadness to a place of boundless joy and meaning. This book will take you from living life as a victim, to where you are able to create and live the kind of life you hope for.
"Stop talking about the things that are bothering you so much."
– ESTHER HICKS, author of The Astonishing Power of Emotions
4. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon HillThink and Grow Rich one of the best law of attraction books is that his discoveries and teachings from some of the most powerful and influential people in the world continue to remain highly relevant and widely used.
Think and Grow Rich is the result of more than twenty years of interviewing and studying some the most lucrative people of Napoleon Hill's era. Including; Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, John D. Rockefeller, and Charles M. Schwab. What made these titans so successful were the strikingly similar principles they all practiced and lived. All of which are shared in this book. Napoleon's life was entirely dedicated to educating other people on the principles of success and, to date, it is still regarded as the cornerstone of modern innovation. Napoleon Hill's Universal philosophies, law of attraction teachings, and profound wisdom is what I believe makes this is one of the best law of attraction books I still read year-after-year.
While this classic by Napoleon Hill was initially published in the late 1930s today, however, it continues to be a best-seller having sold over 100 million copies. It is available in both the original unedited version and there is also a newer release updated as a 21st-century version. Today, Think and Grow Rich is still recommended as a "must read" by some of the most successful people of our time.
"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
– NAPOLEON HILL, author of Think and Grow Rich.
5. The Secret by Rhonda ByrneThe Secret. Since the explosive success of The Secret, the book series has expanded to now include other versions. Books such as The Power, The Magic, and The Secret Hero. The Secret book was produced into a feature-length film featuring some of the authors listed here including; John Assaraf, Jack Canfield, Denis Waitley, and Marci Shimoff. By leveraging mainstream media, the popularity of Rhonda's books significantly helped to bring more awareness to the law of attraction.
What makes The Secret one of the best law of attraction books is that it is a wonderfully easy book to pick up and read. Meaning, for anyone in the early stages of learning about the law of attraction, this book is a perfect introduction to the subject. The Secret also acts as a great back-to-basics message for those deeply assimilated into it. I myself can attest to this. For instance, there have been many times I've studied and thought deeply about the subject that now I keep this book accessible to pick up and read when I need to. It helps to remind me of the simple concepts that matter.
Another great aspect of this book is that you could go through it in one sitting. However, still go back to it several instances later and reread the refreshing gold nuggets of wisdom. Also, there have been many times I've opened the book at random to rediscover an excerpt that happens to be something I needed at that moment. The Secret book series is also well worth the investment. If you just want to learn about the working principles of the law of attraction and put it to work for you then, The Secret and book series is for you.
"Be grateful for what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never-ending thoughts that come back to you of more things to be grateful for."
– RHONDA BRYNE, author of The Secret.
6. Alchemy of Abundance by Dr. Rick JarowAlchemy of Abundance stands amongst the most popular law of attraction books published. And for good reason. What makes Alchemy of Abundance one of the best law of attraction books, in my opinion, is the way it uniquely encompasses several aspects of human life that we can all relate to. At least at some level.
One of the key learnings taught in the book is based on the importance of what Dr. Jarrow refers to as your "Mandala of Manifestation." An entire chapter is dedicated to explaining what it is, and how it works. Essentially, Dr. Jarrow describes the Mandala of Manifestation as a 'tool' for materializing what it is you want into your life through a method of clarity and focus. In the book, Dr. Jarrow also shares a series of guided visualization practices which you can immediately use to help bring your desires into harmony with the forces of the universe. Thus, accelerating the materialization of what it is you want.
Those who have already read the Alchemy of Abundance and have applied the learnings will tell you just how miraculous life can become. From my own experience, applying Dr. Jarow's teaching enables you to enter powerful realms of personal and transpersonal realities to create your future. To break free of linear concepts of reality. To connect with guiding divinities. And, to apply techniques to manifest intentions and gain insights into long-standing blockages.
It's worth noting that the approach taken in Dr. Jarrow's work is a reflection of his personal life. For years, he has made it his initiative to transform the way the world thinks about their vocation, purpose, and work. But, that is not all. The writings of Rick Jarow aim to put ancient psycho-spiritual wisdom into work in all aspects of life, teaching the art and science of true giving and receiving.
"Your life is a work of art, a craft to be carefully mastered. For patience has replaced time, and you are your own destination."
– RICK JAROW, author of Alchemy of Abundance.
7. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
The Alchemist has sold over 150 million copies around the world and has been translated into over 80 languages. It was still on the New York Times bestseller list 25 years after it was published. And, today, it continues to be a modern-day classic that has been adapted and produced in all five dominant parts of the world. The book has also been produced in several theatrical forms including dramatized readings, poetry, puppets, dance theatre, opera, and musicals. Having been first printed in 1988, this book also continues to stand the test of time. Providing wisdom and inspiration through an easy-to-follow story that enables readers to get to where they wish to go in their lives.
What makes the book so popular is the fact that Paulo wrote The Alchemist two weeks after it had already been inscribed in his soul. I've added it to this list of best law of attraction books because its key messages are underpinned by the symbolic teachings of the law of attraction. This novel is also a testament to how forces in the universe conspire to help you get what you want. If you need a boost of courage and inspiration to go after your dreams—then this book is for you.
"When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."
– PAULO COELHO, author of The Alchemist.
8. You Can Heal Your Life by Louise HayYou Can Heal Your Life, author and metaphysical lecturer Louise L. Hay discusses why it's important to understand we create our experiences through our thoughts and our feelings. A key premise behind how the law of attraction works. Throughout the book, Louise also explains how disease (which she calls 'dis-ease') is only a product of our other states of mind. That, in order to self-heal, people have to completely change the way they feel about themselves and forgive in order to get on with the healing process.
Throughout this book, Louise shares practical ways of using metaphysical principles to manifest a healthy mind and healthy body. The same principles and healing wisdom which helped to remarkably cure herself of cancer. For me personally, this book has helped to drown out negative self-talk and develop a greater sense of self-respect. As a result, my experience of life has become nothing short of astonishing and what's more, the learnings here could work for you too. If you struggle with things like self-love, self-respect, and negative self-talk, You Can Heal Your Life offers tangible strategies you can use to peel off negative self-proclamation and subsequently build yourself back up again.
In addition to being diagnosed with cancer, Louise was also raised by a poor mother and violent stepfather. Having overcome insurmountable odds and an intense upbringing, today, Louise is highly regarded as one of the pioneers of the self-help movement. In her work, she explains how we can all cultivate a connection between the body and the soul from her positive teachings and philosophy. If you want to use the law of attraction to increase your self-esteem, self-love, and self-confidence through the power of affirmations—then this book is for you.
"Every thought we think is creating our future."
– LOUISE HAY, author of You Can Heal Your Life.
9. As a Man Thinketh by James AllenAs a Man Thinketh embodies his thoughts, James initially did not really recognize its value. In fact, if it wasn't for his wife Lily Allen, who compelled James to publish this book, it may never have been published at all. Today, As a Man Thinketh continues to be one of the most popular self-help books. It contains only 22 pages of concisely and eloquently presented ideas on the theme that 'the mind is the master weaver.' Since it was first published in 1903, it has influenced millions of readers and thousands of self-help authors all the way across to the 21st century.
What makes As a Man Thinketh one of the best law of attraction books, is that it is an immortal primer that—our realities are created through our thoughts. For instance, in the book, James' perspective regarding the power of our thoughts is that 'men will not always attract whatever they wish for but that for which they are. And, 'that for which they are' stems from 'that which dominates their thoughts.'' In other words, we are what we think of most. For example, if your dominating thoughts are about how you think life is unfair, that will be your reality. Conversely, if your dominating thoughts are about how great your life [is], that will be your reality.
Many of James' statements like this are found throughout his book As a Man Thinketh. Many of these type of statements have also been employed on many occasions, in several contexts, and has been adopted by many writers and speakers in their writings and speeches. People all over the world seeking true happiness, inner peace, and a better quality of life have turned to this book. If you are looking for a thought-provoking book to change your thinking ways for the better—this is it.
"A man is literally what he thinks, his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts."
– JAMES ALLEN, author of As a Man Thinketh.
10. The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. ClasonThe Richest Man in Babylon. The Author George S. Clason gave the book its title based upon the Babylonian parables told throughout Arkad's pursuit to achieve personal wealth. The book is hailed as being a modern-day classic for financial planning and attaining financial wealth. Since its publication, it's also become a success classic that is regularly employed in the renowned New Thought prosperity classes. While insurance companies and banks would distribute these publications in large quantities, no precise number of copies distributed were reported. So far, however, over two million readers have accessed this tiny record of ten prose works.
At its core, The Richest Man in Babylon is about teaching readers the benefits of hard work and saving. The lessons are still vivid in the world of finance as the knowledge has been passed on indirectly by the means of newspapers, radio, and audiovisual channels. The author, George S. Clason was a soldier who served in the United States Army during the Spanish-American war. After which he moved to Colorado to start his lucrative publishing career. When his company, Clason Publishing, collapsed he decided to distribute the pamphlets himself which have since proved to have great influence to millions of people around the world.
I've added this book to the list because I know, financial wealth is something many people want to have. And, while there are plenty of great books out there, I believe this book will get you there. In my opinion, the parables told combined with the encouragement of hard work, diligence, and sounds advice provide readers with a practical path to confidently achieving personal wealth.
"Your life is a work of art, a craft to be carefully mastered. For patience has replaced time, and you are your own destination."
– GEORGE S. CLASON, author of The Richest Man in Babylon.
See also: 21 Ways on How to Manifest Money into Your Life
10. The Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin
The Sedona Method. Since its original publication in 2003, The Sedona Method has been recognized as the key to achieving success, happiness, great relationships, lasting peace, and emotional well-being.In The Sedona Method, Hale Dwoskin explains that 'we need not resist those things we believe are unpleasant because doing so makes us resist everything.' In his own words, he admits that he was, at some point, an "ardent although confused seeker." In the book, Hale uses the law of attraction principles to teach us that we can do, be, and have everything we desire. Simply by understanding the critical aspects of limitations we hold in our minds—and letting go of what limits us.
If you are open to new ideas and concepts, The Sedona Method, will show you how to tap into and unleash your natural ability to attain inner-mastery, a greater sense of self-confidence, and improved well-being. If, like I once was, you wish to rid yourself of unwanted thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. And, instead, learn how to enjoy living a more happy, loving, joyful, abundant, and productive life, I recommend giving this book a read. The advice taught in this book has not only help to transform my life but also helped transform the lives of tens of thousands of people all over the world.
"Anything we focus on we do create. So if we're really angry, for instance, at a war that's going on, or strife, or suffering, we're adding our energy to it. We're pushing ourselves, and that only creates resistance."
– HALE DWOSKIN, author of The Sedona Method.
11. The Success Principles by Jack CanfieldThe Success Principles is a definitive guide to 67 principles of success. Timeless principles that are easy to learn and, if applied, produce extraordinary results. These are the same principles which have been incorporated into the lives of many of the most successful people throughout history.
It presents the law of attraction in a way that can be applied to achieve success in all areas of your life. Be it your relationships, leisure pursuits, businesses, finances, or your career. The ideas brought out in this book are a 30-year collection of Jack’s strategies and how he got to where he wanted to be. The wealth of strategies in this book also expand to include ways to live your life with more passion and purpose, better handle life challenges and increase your confidence.
Personally, what I like most about this book, which has me go back to it time and time again, is the real-life stories. The encouraging and inspiring stories make it easy for any reader to quickly understand and grasp the principles taught. I've used this book as a blueprint to help me get from where I was to where I am today. I could have done without it but, it would it probably would have taken me many more years and cost me many more mistakes. For me, The Success Principles isn't a 'shortcut' to achievement, but rather a help you 'move in the right direction' type of book.
"There are essentially two things that will make you wise -- the books you read and the people you meet."
– JACK CANFIELD, co-author of The Success Principles.
12. Happy for No Reason by Marci ShimoffHappy For No Reason, author Marci Shimoff shares a comprehensive guide that gives readers seven practical steps to winning joy from the inside out. She teaches us how we can abide by what she calls the '7 happiness laws' and explains how these seven laws are used to establish '21 happiness habits.' Ways of life, which are designed to boost the levels of joy you experience in your life. "
What I like about this book is how Marci has incorporated scientific research with advice, wisdom, and real-life stories, from a clout of people she refers to as "The Happy 100" to her key messages. The interesting concepts, practical advice, and the 21 happiness habits have reframed the way I view different areas of life. For example, I once used to be convinced that having the women of my dreams, the big house, flash cars, loads of money in my bank account, etc. would make me happy. The problem was when I didn't have those things—I wasn't happy. After reading Marci's book, I've learned how to cultivate true inner-happiness and it has been amazing to see how the change has affected other areas of my life. It seems, the more inner-happiness I cultivated, the more in my life there was to be happy about and it seemed to infect the people around me—in a positive way!
The wealth of knowledge and powerful tools and techniques in Happy For No Reason has made Marci one of the best-selling female nonfiction authors. She is also a highly sought-after speaker and transformational leader. Her invaluable wisdom on cultivating deep happiness through mind, heart, body, and soul is incredibly insightful. Unlike the other books listed here, there is not so much about her personal life but, her publications do seem to reflect how she overcame her hardships.
"To become happier we have to snap out of the trance that our happiness rests in “more and better” which we’ll get “someday.” No matter what we have, Happy for No Reason exists only now, not later."
– MARCI SHIMOFF, author of Happy For No Reason.
13. The Answer by John Assaraf and Murray Smith
Co-author Murray Smith is equally fascinating and highly successful. Today he is recognized as an entrepreneur and business growth expert and has been featured on Forbes, Entrepreneur, CBC, CNN, and NBC. In their book The Answer, John and Murray share their knowledge, wisdom, and experience, and provide a framework to help readers overcome obstacles and live an extraordinary life. The Answer is more than a 21st century 'how-to' guide for succeeding in today’s business world. It draws upon origins from the law of attraction, cutting-edge brain science, and quantum physics to effectively rewire ourselves to achieve the extraordinary life we desire.
This ground shattering self-help publication has been praised as one of the best law of attraction books ever published. Unlike any other book on the subject, what intrigued me the most, is how The Answer incorporates the latest breakthroughs in neuroscience. If you are someone who wishes to have a better understanding of the science behind an optimistic mental attitude, visualization, and the relationship that exists between success, energy, and thoughts, this is—the answer (no pun intended). Of course, business people will find it intriguing as their interests are dealt with first hand. The teachings, however, can be applied to both your personal and professional life.
"We can have whatever it is we choose, I don't care how big it is. You become what you think about, but you also attract what you think about most."
– JOHN ASSARAF, co-author of The Answer.
14. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale CarnegieHow to Win Friends and Influence People. Originally published in 1936, this classic written by Dale Carnegie is a book that has stood the test of time—and for good reason. At its core, this book is about people and relationships. In addition to the series of principles anyone can adopt into their own life, Dale Carnegie also provides sound advice for dealing with people and being a positive influence. Some of the techniques described are profoundly simple and obvious such as a thank-you and a smile. But too often, we undervalue the impact such subtleties can have on others and, in turn, on us.
I've added How to Win Friends and Influence People, to this list because I believe it is amongst the earliest publications geared towards the fundamental principles which govern the law of attraction. That is if you want to attract good people into your life. People who will help you get to where you want to be, you too need to be that person. To vibrate at that frequency. As the great Jim Rohn once said: "You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with." Meaning, if the five people you choose to spend the most time with are lazy, disorganized, incompetent etc. Then, more than likely you will be too. Conversely, if the five people you choose to spend your time with are driven, know what they want, smart, and organized then, more than likely you will be too. So my suggestion is to take inventory of the people around you. Who do you spend the most time with? If you find most are disempowering to you, use this book to attract the people you should have in your life. And, at the same time, sharpen up some of those social skills.
Dale Carnegie (1888-1955) a pioneer of the self-help genre was a proponent of corporate training programs, salesmanship, and self-improvement. His courses and books inspired an entire genre of nonfiction writing through the Dale Carnegie Institute. A highly respected business training firm that is represented in more than 90 countries. What's more remarkable, however, is Dale Carnegie's work continues to impact lives all over the world.
"When dealing with people, let us remember we are not dealing with creatures of logic. We are dealing with creatures of emotion, creatures bristling with prejudices and motivated by pride and vanity."
– DALE CARNEGIE, author of How to Win Friends and Influence People.
15. Seeds of Greatness by Denis WaitleySeeds of Greatness helps readers combine their natural abilities with positive attitudes. To define our personal goals and provides specific stages for us to follow to ensure they are attained. Throughout the book, Denis shares what he believes are the ten secrets to living a successful life. Each of the secrets is organized into chapters and include; Self-Esteem, Creativity, Responsibility, Wisdom, Purpose, Communication, Faith, Adaptability, Perseverance, and Perspective.
In this book, Denis' teachings are designed to help you expel the feeling of unworthiness and set you on a purposeful trajectory to achieving your personal goals. Drawn from some of the fundamental lessons shared in his other best-selling books, this book also embodies manifestation techniques taught by many law of attraction experts today. Denis' wisdom, tips for thinking positive, inspiring anecdotes, and encouraging words to help you believe in yourself are only a few of the many things I like about this book. It is a book I have read over and over again and which has become a personal life reference. Denis believes every one of us is born with seeds of greatness. In order to realize what seeds we possess, however, we must learn how they need to to be cultivated and nurtured.
"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
– DENIS WAITLEY, author of Seeds of Greatness.
16. Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak ChopraThe Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, how readers can fulfill their dreams. Whether it be good health, fulfilling relationships, or material wealth. In this pocket-sized book, Deepak shares his knowledge and wisdom of what he believes are the seven spiritual laws for attaining success in virtually any area of our life. The seven laws include; the Law of Potentiality, Law of Giving, Law of Karma, Law of Least Effort, Law of Intention and Desire, Law of Detachment, and Law of "Dharma" (Purpose in Life).
Essentially, this book about the laws which govern all creation. Many connections can be made between the spiritual world and metaphysics. Connections of which this book helps to make sense of. In my opinion, although the depth of Deepak's teachings may take some time to fully comprehend, it is a must-read for anyone wanting to complete their understanding of the law of attraction. For many readers, this book stands out from decades of success genre already out there. This is due in large part to the in-depth discussion of the essential principles. And also, the clear practical steps provided to achieve the fulfillment of your dreams and desires.
Success is an outcome of the understanding of our basic nature as human beings. And this is the gospel Deepak Chopra aims to preach throughout this book. Deepak also emphasizes the essential need to understand and follow the laws of nature rather than precise plans driving ambition and hard work. In the book, Deepak emphasizes that we are all "spiritual beings living occasional human experiences." Therefore, among the first tasks we need to complete, we must first become conscious of the Higher-Self.
Deepak Chopra is not only an alternative medicine advocate, American author, and public speaker, but also one of the few experts on this planet who truly understands how the unseen forces all around affect our lives. He believes that if we too, however, can understand how these spiritual laws work and apply them to our own life, good health, fulfilling relationships, material wealth will come to us effortlessly. If you haven't read any of Deepak's books before, this is one I would suggest you start with. Take the leap. Read it. Process it. Practice it. And watch it unfold.
"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
– DEEPAK CHOPRA, author of The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success.
17. I Can Make You Rich by Paul McKennaI Can Make You Rich, Paul teaches readers how to instill the abundant mindset required to achieve the richness of life and financial wealth. The first sections of the book describe the importance of thinking rich and embracing a rich mindset. While the rest explores effective mental exercises to help you create a "rich anchor" and to reprogram your wealth thermostat. Paul's work describes how readers can adopt the same rich mindset of many of the world's wealthiest people through a series of proven psychological techniques.
When I picked up this book, I didn't know much about Paul so I expected a lot of focus to be on monetary riches only. However, throughout this book, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Paul leans more towards lessons which lead to an abundant life. Not just riches but also abundance in happiness and quality of life. I've added Paul's fascinating book to this list because the two major parts of the book draw upon the law of attraction. Part one delves into 'The Psychology of Wealth' and discusses the importance of our thinking and attitude towards riches. Part two is a lively discussion about 'Making Money'. In this part, Paul shares strategies for coming up with ideas, designing plans, and taking action used by the wealthy people he has learned from.
Paul’s interest in hypnotherapy is what led him to come up with the alternative methods of self-help detailed in this book. As such, this popular book has been succeeded by an audio disk that contains a mix of mind programming exercises, self-hypnosis, quotes from renowned people, and thought-provoking examples which I still listen to today.
"If you don’t take responsibility for programming yourself, then someone else will."
– PAUL MCKENNA, author of I Can Make You Rich.
18. The Brower Quadrant by Lee BrowerThe Brower Quadrant is the product of Lee's experience as a business coach and estate planner. His book provides breakthrough ideas and concepts for preserving wealth that is changing the landscape of leadership in a variety of places. In this book, Lee speaks to a system for perpetuating family wealth which he refers to as 'The Brower Quadrant'. A quadrant that is not just about money but true wealth. Plus all the skills that will create wealth, to begin with. The quadrant is made up of four components. These include Core which is about identifying your skills, talents and what drives you. Experience which is about the events that define you and your family. Contribution which is about adopting an attitude of gratitude. And, Finances which is about generating and preserving wealth for many generations.
One of the aims of the book is to address legacy highlighting that in 97% of cases, family wealth is totally dissipated by the third generation. It may be due to aging but, family legacy is something that I have been thinking more and more about over recent years. So, if a lasting family legacy, well beyond your lifetime, is important to you, I recommend including this book to your reading list. I've added The Brower Quadrant to this list of best law of attraction books because the sections which draw upon the importance of clarity, gratitude, and mindset are well founded upon the law of attraction.
Lee ranks amongst the most renowned international wealth and business consultants and has been in the business for more than 15 years. Moreover, he was featured in the film The Secret and is an incredibly generous philanthropist. If you ever get to see him on stage or meet him in person you will quickly see how his charisma captures and engages people from all walks of life.
"How you spend your time each day–every choice, every thought, every action– is either a deposit or a withdrawal from your future."
– LEE BROWER, author of The Brower Quadrant.
19. The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. WattlesThe Science of Getting Rich is a guide to the attainment of an absolute goal: A life of wealth and prosperity. In this pioneering book, author Wallace D. Wattles draws upon the work from the world's greatest philosophers to share what he believes is a definite science to getting rich that can work for anyone. The book comprises of seventeen concise chapters which shoot straight to the point.Some of the most notable for me being; chapter 4—The First Principle in The Science of Getting Rich. Chapter 6—How Riches Come to You. Chapter 9—How to Use the Will. And Chapter 13—Getting into the Right Business, to name a few.
As it was first published in 1910, this book ranks amongst the earliest texts dedicated to the concept, key facets, and very principles that are true to what we know today as the law of attraction. If you want to see real results without having to go too deep into the intricacies of metaphysics, then this book might just have the pragmatic approach you need to get the law of attraction working for you. Of the trilogy Wallace D. Wattles has produced, which also includes The Science of Being Well and The Science of Being Great, The Science of Getting Rich is the most popular of the series. While the central premise is focused on wealth creation, this book also covers the achievement of happiness and health in life.
While not much is documented about Wallace's personal life, there are a few aspects that are known. For instance, Wallace is known to have had little formal education yet he had a good base in religious and philosophical studies. It was this foundation which was known to deepen his interest in philosophy and become a New Thought writer. Wallace is perhaps one of the most influential thought leaders that ever walked this Earth. His work has since changed the lives of millions of people around the world, influenced many modern day authors, and is credited with being the inspiration for the film The Secret.
"Do not wait for an opportunity to be all that you want to be."
– WALLACE D. WATTLES, author of The Science of Getting Rich.
20. Advanced Formula for Total Success by Dr. Robert AnthonyAdvanced Formula For Success has been edited, updated, and republished for a newer generation. The book is a product of Dr. Anthony’s extensive research in the fields of psychology and metaphysics. The premise ingrained throughout this book is about making measurable step-changes towards the success you want to achieve. One of the focal points the book aims to address are the key issues regarding our thinking. For instance, why positive thinking is not enough. And why the practice of positive thinking alone will often fail to deliver the desired results. In the book, Dr. Anthony shares his perspective to explain the difference between positive thinking and negative thinking, and goes a step further to share a whole new concept he calls Right Thinking.
Throughout the book, Dr. Anthony provides a range of no-nonsense practical step-by-step instructions you can use to achieve success in virtually any area of your life. For instance, he teaches readers specific techniques for imprinting certain things they want to happen in their life deep into their mind so they happen naturally. A set of techniques that are very much aligned with the sound process of manifestation. The techniques consist of using the five concepts of Recognize, Relax, Release, Reason, and Realize. There is a lot to like about this book that many readers will resonate with. For me personally, the great length Dr. Anthony goes to, to unmask the limiting beliefs that block us from producing positive results is something that has made a significant difference in my life. For you, however, it might be something else.
The book also aims to answer common questions many of us have such as: Why do such things happen to you? And, why do such things fail to happen to you? If you are ready for change, want to take a lead on your life, and are open to new ideas and methodologies this book will benefit you. In addition to the practical advice to help you overcome self-sabotaging obstacles, it is a book that will enable you to see and make use of the power within you. Which, ultimately, will permit you to achieve total success.
"If you want to know what your true beliefs are, take a look at your actions."
– Dr. ROBERT ANTHONY, author of Advanced Formula for Success.
21. The Power of Now by Eckhart TolleThe Power of Now, written by Eckhart Tolle, is filled with spiritual enlightenment and inspirational ideas to guide readers away from dwelling on the past and worrying about the future. And, instead, encourages readers to adopt a simple philosophy of being present and being mindful. In this book, Eckhart Tolle also highlights the idea that we tend to deny our usual tendency to imagine a bright future or to dwell on the past. Even without ever coming to grips with our present. Eckhart also argues that we need to shift our focus to the problems we are encountering at the moment and the very person we are today.
The writing of the book is very much a question-and-answer style with an imaginary dialogue with the reader. One of the interesting sections of the book is when Eckhart argues that our civilization was built upon the mind’s achievements. Therefore, as a result, we naturally confuse the mind as being us. Withal, there is a "being-ness" behind the mind—the true self. Eckhart, therefore, argues that our goal should be to get in tune with it. That is, in order to be in better control of our thoughts we need to, in turn, put our emotions in perspective. Granted, this book isn't for everyone. The tone and the writing style is very different from the other books listed here which can make it a challenging read. However, if the messages resonate with you, they have the potential to make a significant impact on your life.
When Eckhart first published the book in 1997, only 3,000 copies went to print. It wasn't until Oprah Winfrey recommended the work of Eckhart in her magazine that the success of the book was realized. From that point, the book made the New York Times bestseller list and remained on the list for 20 weeks. As a result, the book has sold over 2 million copies, has been translated into over 30 different languages and has since become a much appreciated and a welcome read for many people today.
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the most of NOW the primary focus of your life."
– ECKHART TOLLE, author of The Power of Now.
See also: 21 Ways on How to Manifest Money into Your Life.
Wherever you are in your journey, whatever challenges you face and desires you wish to have, I hope my curated list of books above will serve you as well as it has served me. If there is one common theme across all the law of attraction readings it is this: Trust the process. Remember, manifestation is a process, a discipline, a way of life. We are manifesting all the time, regardless of whether those manifestations are good or bad. So if you are not attracting what you want, it's time to make changes. Evaluate your situation and start reading. The process involves taking inventory of who we have been, who we are, and who we want to become. True change begins from the inside. Within us. Not the outside and the external around us.
If you are truly serious about creating a better quality of life, for you and the people around you, then I highly recommend any of the books listed above. I guarantee, if you are open to the teachings and apply the learnings from what the authors have shared, you will be presented with opportunities to become and experience more than you could possibly imagine. While there are many other books on the law of attraction out there, this list should provide you with a deep and full understanding of what the law of attraction is and how it can work for you.
Lastly, there are authors which are not on this list but deserve to be mentioned. Including; Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale, Michael Beckwith, Lisa Nichols, and John Gray. In addition to the books listed here, I highly recommend the books by these authors also. No matter where you are in life, there should be something in this list that resonates with you. As one of my mentors once said to me, the sooner you take that first step, the sooner you will arrive at where you want to be.