Chakra Bracelets are used by many people as a form of alternative medicine. Most of whom use chakra bracelets to aid with healing emotional issues, overcoming mental challenges, treating physical ailments, and restoring spiritual imbalances. For example, if you are experiencing difficulties in a relationship, have trouble with mental focus, or are dealing with a physical set back, a chakra bracelet can help you with the healing process. This is because the use of chakra bracelets are based on yogic traditions and healing practices which have been used for centuries. Matters of which describe the chakras as a manifestation of spiritual energies responsible for our health and general well-being.
The term Chakras is a Sanskrit word which means “wheels of energy.” We all have seven major chakras each of which represent the seven major energy centers located along our nerve ganglia. These energy centers reside from the base of the spine to the top of the head. Although the chakras cannot be seen or felt, they exist as powerful energy centers connect us with and channel life-force energy through our body that ultimately affects our life. This energy is what is believed to control our mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Meaning, if injecting positive energy, and having a more prosperous and positive outlook on life, sounds good to you—a chakra bracelet may be what you need.
What are Chakra Bracelets?
Chakra bracelets are believed to have originated in India thousands of years ago. Although they look like normal bracelets, chakra bracelets differ by the extraordinary and potential power they have that can bestow calmness, spirituality, good health, and success. Chakra bracelets are normally worn on the non-dominant hand, also recognized as your “receiving hand”, to ensure you are reaping maximum benefit from the bracelet. Chakra bracelets can be made from a collection of different materials. Materials such as colored beads, crystals, sandalwood, mala beads, and many more. The most popular chakra bracelets, however, are those which combine crystals that correspond to each of our chakra centers.
This is because Chakra Stones (or Chakra Crystals) have a unique vibrational frequency that is aligned with each of our chakras. For thousands of years, ancient alternative healing practices have well understood the power of having precious stones or metals close to the skin to heal, rebalance, and revitalize your life force energy. If you are constantly a busy person who doesn’t have the time to engage in lengthy healing rituals, wearing chakra bracelets adorned with chakra crystals or stones a convenient and easy way to rebalance and revitalize your chakras. Due in large part to its ease, convenience, and healing power, chakra bracelets have also become hugely popular for their beauty, style, and fashion qualities.
Benefits of Chakra Bracelets
Due in large part to its ease of use and healing benefits, chakra bracelets have become a widely popular spiritual healing fashion accessory. If you find it difficult to find time in your busy schedule to engage in healing practices that promote good health and well-being, a chakra bracelet is a good alternative to that problem. Worn regularly, chakra bracelets bring about numerous benefits. Some of the many benefits of chakra bracelets include:
- Rejuvenation: If you constantly experience feeling tired, sluggish, lethargic, and lack of positive energy it’s likely one or more of your chakras are blocked. The problem with blocked chakras is that they do not allow for the smooth flow of life force energy throughout your body. To ensure your chakra’s remain open so you feel rejuvenated and revitalized try wearing a chakra bracelet. They work by helping to eliminate energy blockages better enabling you to feel more vigorous and energetic.
- Balanced and Grounded: The chakra crystals in each bracelet should produce a steady vibrational frequency that resonates with every chakra. This has the tremendous benefit of having a calming effect on your emotions and thoughts. The result is a balanced mind, lack of anxiety in your thoughts, stable emotions, and a calm aura around you. Your chakra bracelet will, therefore, keep you balanced and grounded, especially when going through tough times.
- Enlightened: If you are looking for enlightenment in your life, then you will benefit from the spiritual energy that emanates from your chakra bracelet.
- Cleansed and Purified: Chakra bracelets will draw out all the negative thoughts and feelings inside you. They will also dispel negativity from the air and environment around you, as well as cleanse and purify your aura. Additionally, your chakra bracelet will instill positivity in you by releasing positive energy to purify your thoughts, senses, and feelings. You will feel refreshed and optimistic throughout the day.
- Safe: Chakra bracelets infused with protective crystals such as Lapis Lazuli, Golden Obsidian, or Black Onyx can make you feel secure, protected and safe when in distressful or intimidating environments.
How to Buy Chakra Bracelets
Buying chakra bracelets, especially for the first time, can quickly become a daunting and confusing pursuit. “What type of bracelet should I buy?“, “Should I buy a multi-crystal bracelet?”, “What materials are the best bracelets made of?” These are just some of the many questions many people ask when buying chakra bracelets. And understandably so. But, as confusing and complex as it may sound, buying chakra bracelets is simple if you know what to look out for. Here are a few tips you can use when buying chakra bracelets, either for yourself or for someone else.
- Tip #1: Identify the areas of your life that need improvement or resolution. For example, if you struggle with keeping a positive outlook on life, it may mean your Third Eye Chakra is blocked or inactive. To unblock and revitalize it, choose a chakra bracelet that includes the crystals that are linked to that chakra. In this case, the best crystals would be; Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli or Sodalite crystals.
- Tip #2: After wearing your chakra bracelet for some time, pay careful attention to the effect your bracelet has on your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being. Are you noticing any improvements in the areas you want help with? Are you feeling any different as you go about your day? Keep a self-assessment log daily, or at least weekly as this will help you determine if the bracelet feels right and is working. If so, stick with it. If not, try a different bracelet with different crystals.
- Tip #3: Remember, every bracelet comes in different colors and crystals related to the chakras. Therefore opt to choose a bracelet that has the chakra crystal or combination of chakra crystals suited to your needs/wants.
The Best Chakra Bracelets You Can Buy
Good quality chakra bracelets at a good price can be hard to come by. Different bracelets from different stores are made of different materials. Some of which are good quality and others which are not. Below, in no particular order, I’ve shared some of the best chakra bracelets I’ve come across for their quality, craftsmanship, comfort, price, and most importantly their healing properties.
Lotus New Beginnings Hematite Stack Bracelet Set
These sets of Lotus New Beginnings bracelets are some of the most immaculately designed bracelet sets I’ve come across. It comes in 9 beautifully designed chakra stone combinations. The quality is very good and the bracelet is not too heavy and is comfortable to wear around your wrist. The design features a lotus pendant on the bracelet which signifies new beginnings, good fortune, purity, creation, eternity, and positive energy. Each of the 9 bracelets consists of a unique pairing of chakra crystals or lava rock with hematite to activate and balance a particular chakra center. Hematite is also known to provide a protective shield around you to help dispel negative energy.
Every bracelet measures 18cm/7.08 inches round and is made of lead and nickel free metal alloy. In addition to wearing these bracelets for chakra healing, these bracelets can also match with your fashion style and look for all occasions. The bracelets come in the following 10 bespoke chakra crystals combinations:
- Amethyst and Lava: For balancing the crown chakra for greater spiritual awareness, wisdom, and a higher understanding.
- Aqua Jasper and Hematite: For protection, wisdom, nurturing energy, and courage.
- Jasper and Hematite: For strong healing and nurturing energies to provide courage and wisdom
- Jasper, Green Aventurine, and Hematite: For wealth, success, and good fortune.
- Lapis Lazuli, Hematite, and Lava: For balancing the throat and brow chakras. It allows for better communication, mystic insights, protection, wisdom, and truth.
- Malachite, Hematite, and Lava: For protection, grounding, and absorption of negative energy from around you.
- Malachite, Hematite, Lava, and Onyx: For protection, absorbing negative energies. Aiding during times of stress, confusion or grief. Wise decision-making and focus. And, for encouraging happiness.
- Onyx, Hematite, and Gold: For absorbing negative energies, and creating a protective environment around you.
- Purple Fluorite, Hematite, and Lava Rock: For reactivating the third eye chakra. It provides better memory, concentration, psychic awareness and aids in weight loss.
- White Jade, Hematite, and Lava Rock: For peace, harmony, grounding, dispelling negative energy, and for a calming effect.
Each bracelet set comes in a gift box with a lotus message card making it a gift-ready package. They also offer a no questions asked 30-day money back guarantee so if you are not happy with it, you can always send it back or exchange for a different set.
Tigers Eye Om Bracelet
I bought these Tiger Eye beaded Om bracelets from Gems of Peace for just under $20 and it was the best $20 I’ve spent. Unlike other similar type bracelets, these are designed to rejuvenate your Solar Plexus chakra and to provide you with endless positive energy, courage, and confidence. It’s made with a stretch band to fit most male and female wrists and can also be worn on your ankle. The bracelet also comes with Om and Buddha figures. So, if you are into Yoga and Meditation, wearing the bracelet can also help to release negative energies (i.e. fears and anxiety) and to increase your meditative focus and awareness while clearing the mind and instilling more positive energy.
Tigers Eye Crystals are well known to inspire and motivate without fear or emotional encumbrances. It also bestows peace and harmony for a calmer and stable personality. The bracelets come with a money back guarantee and free delivery. These bracelets are sometimes discounted so if you see them below $20 you will be getting a very good deal.
Gemstone and Mala Beads Chakra Bracelet
The premium quality and natural semi-precious polished Gemstones and Tibetan Mala Prayer Beads are what makes these chakra bracelets very special. In fact, it’s not easy to find such a combination that also helps with promoting good health and well-being. Crafted to look elegant and chic, these bracelets are the ideal healing as-well-as on-trend fashion accessory.
The beads and gemstones are threaded through an elastic cord which measures 29 inches in diameter. In addition to the very good price for the quality of the bracelet, I’ve also included it for its versatile design. Its design allows you to wear the piece either as a wrap bracelet, necklace, and double up as a prayer necklace. Each gemstone bracelet is crafted to activate different chakra energy centers depending on the gemstone. Currently, the makers Tam Lyn Concepts offer 4 different variations.
- Green Aventurine: Often referred to as the “Prosperity Stone” this bracelet helps to attract success, money, love, and opportunity.
- Carnelian: This is an energizing bracelet for amping up attractiveness, boosting creativity, enhancing vitality, awakening passion, and balancing your Sacral Chakra.
- Howlite: Need emotional strength and balance? This Howlite chakra bracelet helps to provide relaxing energy and open up your Crown Chakra.
- Imperial Jasper: Improve your communication with this Imperial Jasper chakra bracelet. As this bracelet opens and balances your Throat Chakra, it will help to enhance your listening and speaking skills. It will also help to enhance your spiritual awareness and form a protective shield to protect you from negative energies.
Each bracelet comes with (108) 6mm Prayer Beads, (6) 8mm Divider Beads, (1) 10mm Guru Bead with (2) 4mm Divider Beads, and (6) 6mm Hanging Tassel Beads. Each bracelet also comes in a soft velvet pouch with a message card. While they offer a hassle-free 100% money back return, I have the full collection and haven’t returned any of them. I bought at the full price which is well worth the money. Take a look, however, as they do offer discounts from time-to-time.
For Purpose Semi-Precious Charity Bracelets
What sets these handmade charity bracelets apart is not only are they simple and stylishly handcrafted but, they are made with a greater purpose in mind. Made by the good people at Benevolence Los Angeles, for every bracelet you purchase, they will contribute $5 to Hands 4 Others (H4O). A non-profit that builds sustainable water supplies for rural villages in Africa. Benevolence Los Angeles has gone a step further and have pledged to not take any profits until the first village is funded.
Crafted as a men’s chakra healing bracelet, these can also be worn and looks great on women too. Every piece is made of matte Black Onyx or Gunmetal Hematite and includes an Aqua Glass Cat Eye bead. The one blue bead represents the water that will be donated to Africa which also makes for a subtle reminder of the good you have contributed to humanity. If you are wanting to instill more positivity and good into your life, buying one of these bracelets is certainly a great way to start.
The design concept is straight out of the LA fashion scene which makes the bracelet an eye-catching fashion trend. The beads are threaded through durable elastic measuring 6.5″—8″ inches in diameter for a comfortable fit. Each bracelet comes in an eco-friendly cotton bag, with an option of stainless or crystal styles as well.
Aside from the humanitarian contribution, these bracelets are an ideal chakra rejuvenating tool. Hematite and Black Onyx provide grounding, stability, and security while keeping you physically energized. If you want to do good while healing and balancing your chakras, there’s probably no better way to do it than to get yourself one of these for purpose on-trend chakra bracelets.
Red and Black Agate Stone Chakra Bracelets
As my last recommendation, I had to add in these beautifully made Agate Stone and Dzi bead bracelets. Not only are these Meditation Buddha bracelets great for healing but, they are are also elegantly handcrafted with style and purpose. These Agate bracelets are ideal for bringing emotional stability, maturity, better decision-making, and confidence into every aspect of your life. The powerful energies of Agate are well-known to instill greater self-confidence and belief and prevent you from making impulsive choices. It’s a great healing tool for stabilizing your life. The protective stones also help to provide a calming, grounding, and inspiring effect which helps to reduce stress and boost creativity.
The Agate stone and Buddha meditation bracelets as made from Dzi beads with red and black Agate chakra stones. The stones and beads are threaded through an elastic and stretchable strand to allow for a comfortable fit for both men and women. They also have an Om and Buddha figure to give you greater inspiration and focus as you meditate. Each bracelet is packed in a soft high-quality flax pouch. Included with each bracelet is a card and special gift!
What are Chakra Bracelets Made of?
Depending on its purpose chakra bracelets can be fashioned in many different ways. Most bracelets, however, will include two key elements: beads and a chakra stone or a combination of chakra stones. Chakra bracelets can also be infused with gold, silver, or other precious metals. While many chakra bracelets are made of different materials, all chakra bracelets should include at least one chakra stone. The basic principle with chakra bracelets is to wear them so that the stones and crystals are in close and comfortable contact with your skin. By wearing a bracelet on the wrist, this allows for the transfer of energy from the stones throughout your body to influence and revitalize your chakras. Chakra bracelets can be made with one or more stones, and are commonly designed with stones which link to the seven chakras.
How Chakra Bracelets Work
All chakra bracelets should have at least one chakra stone. As every chakra stone has a particular vibrational frequency and color, it should, therefore, correspond to the frequency of at least one of your chakras. This is because it corresponds very closely to its associated chakra and its sphere of influence. What’s most important to remember is the combination of colors on the bracelet. Chakra bracelets are made to represent seven colors of the rainbow that correspond to the seven chakra energy centers. It is this color scheme and the vibrational frequency of the crystals, that is used to pair each chakra with particular stones depending on your bracelet.
Due to this, the stones have the ability to influence your chakras through their vibrational frequency. A frequency which is closely aligned with each individual chakra. For example, Rose Quartz resonates with the Heart chakra, while Diamonds resonate with the Third Eye chakra. Chakra bracelets, therefore, work by emitting energy from the stone to your chakras which can activate and revitalize the associated chakra. This helps to recalibrate your chakra’s vibrational frequency for better health and well-being. It’s also worth noting to wear your chakra bracelet on your non-dominant hand. For example, if you are right-handed wear your bracelet your left hand. Your non-dominant hand is usually your receiving hand, therefore, your bracelet should be on the hand which is likely to best receive the benefits from your chakra bracelet.
They Serve as a Reminder
Another way in which chakra bracelets influence your aura and life-force energy is by focusing your mind and emotions on positivity. Just by wearing them, chakra bracelets can present themselves as a reminder to be positive from distressing situations. They can also serve as a reminder to which areas of your life need healing and improvement. This is a meditative function of the bracelet that can have a huge impact on how you deal with difficult memories or traumatic events. The bracelet will, therefore, shift your focus from negative events and feelings, and help you be more positive.
If you are new to chakra healing, you find chakra bracelets are simple and easy to use. You simply wear them on your wrist and continue to wear them for as long as you need to want. Most chakra bracelets are perfect for achieving great mental, emotional, and psychological stability within a short period of time. And, they are also ideal for use alongside yoga, meditation, and other chakra healing practices.
How to Cleanse and Activate Your Chakra Bracelet
All chakra bracelets need to go through the process of cleansing and activating on a regular basis. This process is what enables special powers of each chakra bracelet to heal and revitalize different areas of your life. The process of cleansing and activating should also be done when obtaining a new chakra bracelet. This is to ensure your new chakra bracelet is vibrating with positive energy and is matched with you. Conversely, a chakra bracelet that has not undergone this process will not work. Here are some steps to take to cleanse and activate your chakra bracelet.
- Place your bracelet under the sun or full moon for several hours. This should be done often and especially after each use.
- Place the bracelet on soil or, alternatively, on the branches of a healthy houseplant for at least one day.
- Cleanse the bracelet by placing it on another chakra stone such as Quartz or Selenite for at least six hours.
- Hold your chakra bracelet over the smoke of a burning Palo Santo or Sage Stick until it becomes still.
- To activate your bracelet, find a place where you can sit quietly. Then, set your intentions by holding the bracelet in your hands. While doing this, breathe deeply and visualize your intentions. Once activated, you should be able to feel the vibrations and energy of your chakra bracelet.
See also: Chakra Stones for Healing Your Mind, Body, and Spirit.
Give it a Try
Balancing and activating your chakras can lead to a healthy, balanced, and successful life. Wearing a chakra bracelet is simply one of the easiest and most convenient ways to achieve this. While it is important your chakra bracelet is good quality, comfortable to wear, and looks good, the key is to get a chakra bracelet that works. Any of the recommended chakra bracelets above are good choices to go with. And, each of the makers offers a number of different variations which can match to your personal style.
Whatever your needs might be, when using your chakra bracelet remember this. Even when activated and cleansed, it will not work if you do not believe in the healing process. Therefore, keep an open mind and focus your energy on your healing. Then, let your chakra bracelet do the rest. A well-designed bracelet not only gives you spiritual, mental, and physical healing but also helps you look chic and fashionable.